An engagement, a birthday, or any occasion worth celebrating, our space makes a great venue for good times.
Whether you are looking for a casual standing cocktail event or a more formal sit-down dinner, our team offer you a personalised experience to help you create an event that you and your guests will remember forever!
Plant 4 Bowden features polished concrete floors, pops of beautiful exposed brick and decorative lighting all throughout.
All events begin in our grand entry area just off of Bowden Park. From there, depending on the size of your group and the nature of the occasion, our team can advise which of our versatile spaces is perfect for your event.
We’re especially proud of our in-house caterers for buying locally and using premium, seasonal ingredients in creating their delicious, standout menus.
Each of our caterers can offer shared-style dining experiences, plentiful grazing tables, assorted canapés, and any combination of the three.
(Aware of and adapting to the current COVID safe guidelines)
Leading up to your event, you will work directly with the chef to choose your personalised menu. Our Plant 4 team then work together with your caterer to execute the food service seamlessly.
Plant 4 Bowden features 2 stylish, fully-functioning bars. The first is located on the ground floor in our grand entry area off of Bowden Park. The second, our Balcony Bar, is located upstairs on the mezzanine level.
The Plant 4 Bar offers a wide range of beer, wine, cider and spirits all at affordable prices. The menu has a strong focus on local craft breweries, SA wineries and distilleries, along with all of your imported favourites.
To best suit the needs of your event, you have the choice between drinks on consumption, subsidised drinks or a drinks package.
How do I enquire about having my event at Plant 4?
Simply click the 'BOOKING REQUEST' button located on this page and complete the form. We'll get back to you within 3-5 business days of your request.
What's included in the venue hire fee?
- Exclusive access to the venue
- Event Management
- Private bar facilities
- Wait staff and venue staff
- Decorative lighting – Existing Festoon and Fairy lights within the space
- *Furniture: All exisiting furniture including dining tables and chairs, high tables and stools, gift table, lounge set etc.
- *Table Settings – includes wooden grazing boards, side plates, dinner plates, cutlery, wine glasses and water glasses
- Design and set-up of the event floor plan
- Heating or Cooling / Lift Access / Toilets
- Cleaning Costs / Rubbish Removal
What drinks packages are on offer?
We offer drinks based 'on-consumption' or a variety of drink packages at different pricepoints which feature an amazing range of local South Australian makers, growers and producers.
Can we use our own caterer?
No, but we assure you our in-house caterers will work with you to create a menu that you and your guests will totally love.
What's NOT included in the venue hire fee?
- Hanging Greenery / Flowers
- Linens - Tablecloths and napkins (Sit Down Event)
- Draping (Ground Floor Event)
- Music / Entertainment
- Stationery and Décor - Welcome Sign, Seating Chart, Name Place Cards, Menus, Card Box, Candles etc.
How much is the venue hire fee?
The venue hire fee is calculated based on a few different factors including your guest count, the style of event and which space you will be hiring. Please fill out an online booking request form and we will be back to you with a personalised quote as soon as possible.